Friday 20 August 2010

I quote therefore I am..


You can tell so much by a person from their favorite quotes (duh).. so since words are not helping me very much these days, and i have a browsing addiction, i have browsed my friends' profiles to peek into their quotes, and here are the ones that i favored.. 
So if you find one of yours here.. thanks for inspiring a very blocked blogger..


i'm the nicest evil person you'll ever meet - my dad

We're all of us sentenced to solitary confinement inside our own skins

Who hears music, feels his solitude
Peopled at once

"an intellectual is someone who discovered sth more interesting than sex"...

"I am not a concept. Too many guys think I'm a concept or I complete them or I'm going to make them alive, but I'm just a fucked up girl looking for my own peace of mind. SO DONT ASSIGN ME YOURS!'" Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind.

If the devil is powerless, send him a woman.

"You don't get to call me a whore. When I met you, I thought I had found the person that I was going to spend the rest of my life with. I was done. So all the boys, and all the bars, and all the obvious daddy issues, who cared? Because I was done. You left me. I'm all glued back together now. I make no apologies for how I chose to repair what you broke. You don't get to call me a whore" [Grey's Anatomy]


Difference between a friend and an Egyptian friend!

FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
EGYPTIAN FRIENDS: Always bring the food.

FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr. and Mrs.
EGYPTIAN FRIENDS: Call your parents: Uncle/Dad and Aunt (tante)/Mum.

"The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes of a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it? A death. What's that, a bonus?!?

I think the life cycle is all backwards. You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you go live in an old age home. You get kicked out for being too healthy, go collect your pension, then, when you start work, you get a gold watch on your first day. You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement. You drink alcohol, you party and you get ready for High School. You go to primary school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities. You become a little baby, you go back, you spend your last 9 months floating with luxuries like central heating, spa, room service on tap.
...
Then you finish off as an orgasm!! Amen!"


"All you see, I owe to spaghetti." Sophia Loren

"Life is paradise, and we are all in paradise, but we refuse to see it. If we would, we should have heaven on earth the very next day." Dostoevsky

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me"


‎ها أنا أشهد أن الحب مثل الموت
‎يأتي حين لا تنتظر الحب
‎(محمود درويش)

No comments:

Post a Comment